The School of Administrative Studies is affiliated with numerous professional organizations in the management and administration fields. These affiliations enable students to fulfill the requirements for both a degree and a professional designation at the same time.
Students wishing to combine their degree and professional designation are advised to consult with the School of Administrative Studies and the relevant professional organization prior to enrolling in courses. The organizations below recognize ADMS courses as fulfilling course requirements for the professional designation they issue.
- Canadian Institute of Marketing
- Canadian Institute of Traffic & Transportation
- Credit Union Institute of Canada
- Institute of Canadian Bankers
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians & Technologists
- Purchasing Management Association of Canada
- The Certified General Accountants Association of Ontario
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario